Break the Boundaries of Data
SimplicityEase of Use, Excellent Development Agility
- Simplified maintenance and operations with one unified database.
- No external ETL required from transactional to analytical.
- Self-driving autonomy without operational overhead.
EfficiencyCost- and Analytic-efficient
- Pay-as-you-go pricing with zero charges in downtime.
- Multi-petabyte data on S3-ish storage at the best price.
- Ultra-fast analytical query response across both live and historical data.
ScalabilityIndependent, Dynamic and Autonomous
- Independent and fine-grained scaling for a different types of workloads.
- Limitless horizontal scalability for reads and writes.
- On-demand auto-scaling without complex operations.
ExtensibilityAny data, Any workload and Anywhere
- Multiple data types (relational, JSON, time-series, geo) supported.
- Auto-adaptive scaling on transactional and analytical workloads.
- Easy deployment with on-premise, public clouds and hybrid cloud environments.
Unleash the Value of Data
- Converged Storage Engine
- High Performance Computing Engine
- Built-in Streaming Engine
One storage and computing engine can support mixed workloads such as OLTP, OLAP, and time series, enabling a single database to serve multiple data applications.
Innovation on the capability of incremental materialized view make the real-time visibility of data updates happen, including data updates and deletions synchronized to downstream data tables.
Heterogeneous Cloud-native Technologies
- Unified Technology Architecture
- Storage and Computation Separation
- Load Resource Isolation
The flexible and unified architecture support the seamless migration for deployment, applications and data on and off the public cloud, self-built data center and edge node.
With cloud-native fine-grained management technologies such as storage and computing separation, read and write separation, and serverlessization, MatrixOne helps to reduce storage costs, achieve the ultimate elastic expansion and contraction.
- Super Fast Analysis Performance
- Strong Distributed Consistency
- Resource-independent Expansion
MatrixOne's efficient vectorized execution engine ensures extremely fast analysis performance. Also, consistency protocols support updates, deletions, and real-time point queries of data.
Flexible computing node and data node architecture support on-demand resource adjustment for different loads, and efficiently respond to load changes and differentiated performance expectations.
MatrixOne consolidates streaming data ingestion, real-time analytics, and data transformation in a single system to eliminate database sprawl and reduce maintenance costs for IoT platforms.
- 70% TCO savings
- 10x analytical performance increase
- 5x faster development speed